Thursday, September 25, 2008

To Debate, or Not to Debate?

What's up with John "The Cavalry" McCain? OK, so he thinks he'd be helpful back in D.C. I think I'd be helpful there, too; but do you see me suspending my familial duties to lend a hand to the Senate Banking Comm. Heck, no; and do you know why? They don't need me. And they don't need John McCain, either. If they did, I think they probably would have given him a ring on the Blackberry that he invented. I've got to believe that if Chris Dodd or Barney Frank needed John back in the saddle, they'd have sent a telegram, at the very least. But, no, John is suspending his entire campaign so that he can knock on a few Congressional office doors and shake a few Congressional hands. Yep, I'd say that's a good reason to stop your campaign; NOT!!

Then there's the 1st Presidential Debate tomorrow night. John's not going to be there either. Can someone please explain that to me. I hardly think that even George Bush, our village idiot, is only dealing with this bailout deal. Heck, I don't even think he knew about it until yesterday. But now that he's up to speed, I'm going to assume that he's handling other government business along with this whole economic mess; at least, I hope he is. But not John McCain. Nope. He can only focus on one thing at a time. I bet Cindy "Lou-Who" McCain isn't happy about this little problem of his. That's not a great attribute for a husband, or a President. I don't think I'd like a husband who couldn't think and talk at the same time; would you? My husband likes to sleep, but at least he can sleep and talk at the same time!

I hope John McCain comes to his senses and realizes that the boys and girls in Washington already know him and how he behaves when not scripted. We, the American people, the ones who matter, haven't a clue. And, believe me when I tell you, Haley Barbour is not going to be happy if John's not there! Get to Ole' Miss, John, and let us see you at the Big Show.

Oh, by the way, as I sit here typing my rantings for today, I am also listening to the television and talking to my dogs. I can boil pasta, toss a salad, and sing arias at the same time! That's right, I can doing more than one thing at a time. I'm thinking that I am stinking amazing and should be anointed Queen of the World .

Peace Out!!

No comments: