Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joe the Plumber...

...my name is Kim the Old Lady. And this is my husband, Paul the Bald Guy. Also, meet my children, Pat the Leveraged College Student, and Nina the Sixteen Year Old Money Pit. What the heck is this? Is this who we've become?

Actually, it's good because I never liked my last name, any of them. Nor did I like being a Soccer Mom since my kids also played lacrosse, football and other sports. And I was only a Hockey Mom for one winter about 17 years ago. Now I can change my name based on my mood, or my profession, or my appearance, or any number of things. Today I have to go to the gym, so I'll be Kim the Miserable; and, tomorrow is Friday so I think I'll call myself, Kim the Happy Person!

Actually, you can call me anything you like because come November 4th, it looks like Barack the Winner will be our next President!

Peace Out!!

No comments: